Terms & Conditions
- $500 minimum order
- All prices are Exclusive of GST.
- Payments can be made by EFT or Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Banking details are to be found on the bottom of every invoice and statement.
- All orders are to be prepaid before delivery (except for 30-day account clients)
- Any proforma not paid within two weeks will be cancelled.
- All goods remain the property of Dusky Robin/Henk Berg Leather until paid in full.
- Freight charges will be paid by the customer
- If your account is not paid within the agreed time, or you do not place an order within 6 months, we reserve the right to place you back to proforma or lose your account to stock Dusky Robin/Henk Berg (DR/HB).
- Dusky Robin/Henk Berg reserves the right to refuse to sell goods.
- We encourage orders to be lodged via our online wholesale ordering website (access will be granted when your postcode is confirmed as available), alternatively orders can be emailed.
- Dusky Robin/Henk Berg does not work by consignment.
- Dusky Robin/Henk Berg reserves the right to change prices of goods without prior notice (typically only at the beginning of each financial year).
- Physical retail stores that operate an online store as an extension of their retail business must apply for written permission to sell Dusky Robin/Henk Berg products in the online environment.
- HB and DR will request a deposit and /or full payment for orders placed at trade fairs and indent orders.
- All deposits paid to secure coming orders are non refundable should the customer choose to cancel their order.
- Any items out of stock will be placed on back order unless discontinued and sent out when available (we will contact you prior to sending in case you would like to add items).
- If you do not wish to receive back orders, DR/HB must be notified prior to packing and shipping.
- Back orders will incur freight charges as normal.
- DR/HB will replace or credit any item which is in incorrectly invoiced and delivered to you from our warehouse.
- Incorrect, shortage or faulty stock needs to be reported within 14 days of delivery.
- In the event of returning goods, DR/HB must be notified of the problem. Following this, the item must be packed properly and posted back to DR/BB via Registered Australia Post.
- No replacement will be issued for incorrect ordering or if you simply change your mind.
- Returned goods will be exchanged not credited (unless out of stock, discontinued or by prior agreement).
- Incorrect choice of stock may not be returned.
- Our products are covered by a 6 months warranty
- General wear and tear are not covered by warranty.
- Dusky Robin must be notified prior to returning or replacing items for a customer.
- Dusky Robin prefers a single stockist in an area. However exclusivity is dependant on order history, communication and payment history.
- Exclusivity will only be given if you order from across our entire collection.
- Should you require exclusivity, an annual minimum spend can be discussed with your account manager.
- If no orders are placed within a 6 month time frame you may be required to reapply to become a stockist.