All of our products are made from high quality leather and where possible tanned with natural vegetable tanning processes.
Leather is a natural product and as such there can be variations in the grain, pattern and depth of colour which change with use.
These individual characteristics are considered normal and part of the appeal of our products and not faults.
How to care for your leather product:
- use good quality leather care products. Always do a test patch in a hidden spot first to ensure you are happy with the finish that the product will give.
- like all materials leather can change in colour if left for prolonged periods in the elements including sun. Keep out of direct sunlight as this can cause the colour to fade or change.
- ensure that your product is used as intended. overfilling purses, wallets and bags will cause significant strain on zips and stitching.
- avoid spilling liquids including ink and oils on your leather product and placing on dirty surfaces often this can cause permanent marks. The lighter coloured leather requires more love and attention than darker colours.
- seek advice from a dry cleaner on professional cleaning options.
Wear and tear including spilling items on your leather purse is not a leather fault.